Safe Haven Farms is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization located on 60 acres in Madison Township, Butler County, Ohio. It was founded by a group of local parents in response to the lack of residential and vocational services for adults with autism.
Our mission is to provide a variety of meaningful living, working, learning and leisure activities in a safe and accepting farm environment, where every individual is respected as a valued and contributing community member.
What We've Achieved
- Acquired a 60 acre property near Middletown, Ohio.
- With the generous support of the Hatton Foundation, built the Hatton Center to support indoor activities year-round, and especially in the winter.
- Equipped the Hatton Center with an arts & crafts room, a sensory room, a learning center and more.
- Made numerous property improvements.
- Partnered with Bittersweet Farms to operate the farm and a day program capable of serving up to 32 adults with autism.
- Constructed four, four-bedroom houses in the adjacent residential setting.
- With the generous support of Impact 100, developed indoor and outdoor riding arenas and launched a therapeutic equestrian program.